Themes are just one customization you can make. There are many more!
Preferences ➤ Settings (also reachable via
cmd ,) to see them:
Everything is highly configurable, and it’s sometimes hard to make sense of it all.
Some nice configuration options I set in my VS Code:
- Workbench › Side Bar: Location “right”
- Editor › Minimap: Enabled: false
- Explorer: Confirm Delete: false
- Explorer: Confirm Drag And Drop: false
- Files: Trim Trailing Whitespace: true
- Editor: Quick Suggestions Delay: 0
You can experiment and read about VS Code a lot. Everyone has different preferences.
This is also the place where you can change the editor font.
Enable it by installing the font on your computer and then set the
Editor: Font Family preference.
Lessons this unit:
|9:||The command palette|